The Best 12 Free iPhone Apps For Your VR Headsets
With technology, both in software and hardware about to get out, VR is going mainstream. The App Store is already home to plenty of VR apps and many of them are free.
Here is a list of twelve virtual reality apps for iPhone available:
1) Google Cardboard: An app that helps set the Cardboard hardware up and then offers some VR experiences to get you started.
2) NOON VR: It takes videos on your device or on its own, plays them, hence letting you share experiences with other users around the world.
3) Google Street View: It’s Street View, but in virtual reality.
4) Roller Coaster VR: Involves riding a deserted roller-coaster amidst a tropical island.
5) Skydive360: This is the app to get if you fancy skydiving.
6) Google Spotlight Stories: Created by critically-acclaimed filmmakers, these movies live in a 360-degree world and are truly impressive.
7) Discovery VR: Explore the world from the comfort of your own chair by using Discovery VR and the magical world of technology.
8) Vrse: This app plays videos of the curated kind.
9) Driver’s Seat VR: Gives you the experience of getting a ride in one of Infiniti’s Q60 and QX30 concept cars.
10) Jurassic Virtual Reality (VR): Gives you the feeling of being with dinosaurs.
11) VR Cities: This allows you to explore some of the world’s greatest cities. It does this without you having to catch a plane or lose your luggage.
12) VR ONE Cinema: Watch 3d movies just like in the cinema.